Monday, December 7, 2015

Weekend Snapshots

      What a weekend. I am feeling under the weather. I first thought my chronic illnesses were flaring but then I started getting some sort of bug. So my weekend was spend similar to last weekend - lots of rest and TV. Hopefully I bounce back quickly because I have some fun things planned for next weekend!
      Without further ado, here is my weekend in pictures!


Lots of Vitamin C was consumed! 


Peppermint decaf tea was sipped to soothe my throat. As well as, warm water with lemon and honey!


Detox baths were soaked in.  I did hydrogen peroxide and powdered ginger.


Puppy love was spread.
Franklin kept checking on me while I was in the bath. 

Side Note: Franklin had a good weekend - He got a new bone from his grandma & my grandparents stopped by to bring me goodies to help me get over my bug and visit the little pup (who loves the attention). 

Arizona Cardinals Football #BirdGang #AZLadyBirds 2015:
Source
And of course, football was watched!

Hope everyone has a great week. 

*Linking up with Her Heartland Soul*


No comments:

Post a Comment