Friday, December 4, 2015

Friday Favorites

Happy December! 
Welcome back to Friday Favorites. Hope you had a good week. 
As I mentioned at the beginning of this week I haven't been feeling very good lately. Sadly I am not doing much better but I was still able to discover some new favorites this week. 


Peppermint Mocha Coffee Creamer
     As I mentioned yesterday, it is peppermint season!! I am not a big coffee drinker. I go through phases where I crave it and drink it for a few days but I don't drink it daily. However, I have been craving peppermint mocha coffee and this delicious stuff is satisfying my new food kick!


Call of Duty
    I didn't think a shooting video game, or any video game would be on my favorites list. But I am really enjoying this game!  It started out as something to do with my husband that he loves.  I wasn't any good at it... I'm still not really very good. I am having fun though. We play it at night and talk with his family through Xbox live party chat. I even have been playing it on my own as practice.


Cinnamon French Toast Sticks
     My Mom told me about these little gems. I don't know if I should be thanking her or angry at her. They are so delicious. I have been eating them every day for breakfast since I purchased them. You can find them at your local Walmart in the frozen breakfast food section. They also offer original french toast sticks but I recommend you get the cinnamon if you are going to try them. One side is covered in a little cinnamon sugar mix! Sadly, these will probably be gone before the weekend is over.


Profusion Smokey Eye Palette
     I haven't really talked about makeup on the blog but I do love a good eye shadow palette. I picked up this one from Walgreens for less than $5. It is by a brand called Profusion which I had never heard of but they had a small section of their products (mostly palettes) near the holiday makeup section. I loved the colors and thought for such a cheap price I might as well give it a try.
     I have not used all of the colors yet but I already have a small handful that I love which make the palette worth the money already. Once I have had a chance to test all the colors I will post a review up on my blog!



Franklin's Favorite


Since I have only had this little guy a few weeks I am still learning his likes, dislikes, and quirks. Trust me, he is quirky, I love him and he fits in well in our family.


Rawhide Twists with Chicken
     His little nub of a tail starts wagging when he sees these little twists. He devotes an entire half hour to chewing on the stick until it is completely gone and then he sniffs around the house for a few minutes looking for more.
     Now I'll be honest, I don't know a ton about dogs. I thought this twist would take him a few days of chewing on it for a half an hour to hour. I was surprised when he devoured it so quickly. He is pretty little so I was hesitant to get him a bone, but I think I will go back and get him the mini bone version when he runs out of these.


Thanks for stopping by.
What have you been loving this week?
Any new discoveries?

*Linking up with Life in Leggings , Running4Cupcakes , and Grace & Love.*

No comments:

Post a Comment