Monday, November 2, 2015

Weekend Snapshots

     It's Monday. Hope everyone has a productive week ahead of them. For now I am going to daydream of my lovely weekend! 

     Went to Chick-fil-a with my mom for lunch. We enjoyed it but it was a bit too busy for our taste. Next time we will most likely go on a weekday, not Saturday.

New GOOSEBUMPS Movie Poster - The Stories are Alive Tagline:

     Halloween night my husband and I went to see the new Goosebumps movie. It was... interesting. I had never read the books - they weren't really my style. I was more of a Junie B Jones girl. The movie held my attention and was very fitting for Halloween night. I am shocked it's a kids movie though. Call me a chicken but I was creep-ed out by some of the 'monsters'!


      I wore Minnie Mouse ears as my 'costume'. Movie Theater lighting sucks ^


     Candy Candy Candy.  It was good but I paid for it the next morning. I don't think my body is used to so much sugar. 


     That rollercoaster of a football game - Cardinals vs Browns.

Did you read Goosebumps as a kid?

*Linking up with Her Heartland Soul*

No comments:

Post a Comment