Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Wishlist Wednesday

Happy Middle of the Week!! Today is a good day for me, it's my husbands first day off in about 8 days. We don't really have any big plans - just winging it.

Miniature Goldendoodle!  Why this was in the DIY category I have no idea, but he is ADORABLE!  He reminds me of my dog Leo who passed away, just mini sized...:
Source
     I have a confession.  I have puppy fever. I am allergic to cats & dogs. But ever since I heard about 'hypoallergenic' dogs, I couldn't get the idea out of my head that it may be possible for me to have my very own pet. Above is a miniature goldendoodle (golden retreiver and poodle mix - apparently it's the poodle DNA that makes them shed very little to not at all)


      Always on my Wishlist - Workout Clothes - because they are the best motivation & comfy to wear even when you aren't working out.

So true during this awkward time of summerfall:

     When I walk to the gym it's cool enough I need to wear a sweater but when I leave the gym it's warm and sunny. I am grateful for the cooler mornings so I am not complaining. My wish is that the weather continues to gradually fade into a nice fall/winter! 

What are you wishing for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment