Wednesday, September 30, 2015

What's Up Wednesday; September 2015

Linking up with Shay, Mel, &  Sheaffer

WHAT WE'RE EATING THIS WEEK...


     Healthy Apple Vanilla Greek Yogurt Pancakes- Super simple pancakes that can be mixed in your blender and simply poured onto the griddle.

     I want to make these someday this week!

WHAT I'M REMINISCING ABOUT...
     Getting married in Vegas.  I can't stop thinking about that day & smiling from ear to ear! 




WHAT I'M LOVING....
     Candles!!  I am obsessed with candles lately. Our place has been smelling like Apple Pie & Sugar Cookies! 


WHAT WE'VE BEEN UP TO...
     Settling into our new apartment.




WHAT I'M DREADING...
    Abs. I am not looking forward to ab workouts. I have not worked my abs since before I left for Las Vegas {almost 2 weeks...}. I have done arms, legs, shoulders, & back multiple times since the trip but I keep avoiding abs. 


WHAT I'M WORKING ON...
      Building the blog. It's still a work in progress so bear with me.

WHAT I'M EXCITED ABOUT...
     Married life!  I love being married to my best friend and I can't wait for our journey and adventures to continue!

WHAT I'M WATCHING/READING...





     Lots of Netflix has been watched. Psych is just the best show ever. It makes me laugh.  Melissa & Joey has their finale season up on Netflix, I love watching it and I am sad to see it end.  Supernatural is my most recent discovery. It has been recommended to me a lot but I was always too chicken to try it, until recently!



     Current Read; The New Rules of Lifting for Women

WHAT I'M WEARING...
      Pajamas. See name of blog. I really am wearing pajamas majority of the time. If I'm not wearing PJs, I am most likely wearing workout clothes.

WHAT I'M DOING THIS WEEKEND...
     Spending as much time with my hubby as possible. Other than that, I really don't know.

WHAT I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT MONTH...
     Cooler weather!! Where I live we still have triple digit temperatures, so I am {not so patiently} waiting for a cooler forecast.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the wedding, you looked gorgeous. And those pancakes look delicious! Stopping by from the linkup.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!
      I know, I can't resist trying them :)

      Delete