Friday, September 25, 2015

Friday Favorites #5




     It's Friday and I'm back!!! I took a small break from the blog while I was experiencing some big changes in my life this week. I am trying my best to get back into the swing of working out and blogging. 
    So without further ado, I will share what I have been loving this week!



MARRIED LIFE
     Over the weekend my fiance (at the time) & I went to Las Vegas and got married! It was an amazing experience that I will never forget. We are settling into our new place and I couldn't be happier right now! 

LAS VEGAS
     Las Vegas is so different than anywhere I have ever lived and took some time to get used to, but once I did I had a great time. We went to some shows and explored quite a few of the hotels! 


View from our hotel room


Forum Shops at Ceasars Palace
Inside Forum Shops 
      The architecture in Las Vegas is beautiful. We had such a great time exploring and we didn't see early everything the city had to offer. I see another trip to Las Vegas in our future.

FAVORITE FIND

     Red polka dot silverware!! Fun Fact about me - I love all things Minnie Mouse and red, black and white polka dots. When I saw these I couldn't resist. I am sure you will be seeing them again on my blog and social media.

FAVORITE QUOTE



Don't be afraid. Go out there and work towards what will make your soul happy!

FAVORITE FUNNY



     We have all experienced this.

What have you been loving this week?
Have you ever been to Las Vegas?



*Check out what others are loving at Life in Leggings , Running4Cupcakes , and Grace & Love.*

No comments:

Post a Comment