Thursday, January 7, 2016

Thinking Out Loud Thursday

Long time, no post.
I have been slacking on blogging lately due to the craziness of the holidays, but I'm back!!
My 'Thinking Out Loud' post this week is about 2015 and 2016!

ignite light:

2015 was an eventful year for me. If you would have told me at the beginning of 2015 that by the end of the year I would be married and have my very own furbaby I would have called you crazy. 2015 took me by storm in the best way possible.


I feel so blessed to have my little family and I can't wait to conquer 2016 with them by my side.

I am not a fan of New Years Resolutions. I believe if you want to make a change in your life you should do it whenever you want to. However, I feel when a new year comes around it gets us thinking about our lives and our plans for the next year. Instead of resolutions, I have goals.

  • continue to improve my health through fitness and weight training 
  • heal and support my body with natural remedies such as essential oils
  • improve Franklin's allergies through natural remedies & help him with his anxiety 
  • continue to grow my amazon reviewing 
  • live in the moment & appreciate it all - don't take anything/anyone for granted 

I wish the best for you all in 2016!
Do you have any goals or resolutions for the new year?

No comments:

Post a Comment