Friday, January 8, 2016

Friday Favorites

     It has been a while since I have done a Friday Favorites post. Now that the holidays have calmed down, I am back and I have a few things to share with you. I recently became a product reviewer so I have been receiving lots of products to test out and review on Amazon. I will not be posting many of them here on my blog, but I will post some product reviews here and there. If I really truly love a product and have been using it often it may show up in my Friday Favorites post. I will always post if it is a product I received for free or discounted.


Something I have been absolutely loving lately is Cake Batter flavored Chapstick. I love cake batter - especially in the form of frozen yogurt. I have been wearing this stuff everyday since I got it in my stocking on Christmas! 


Ever since making a trip through the Dunkin Donuts drive through before looking at Christmas lights, sugar cookie coffee has always been on my mind. I didn't think it would be as good as it is. Who knew coffee and cookies went together so well? Apparently everyone but me.


New Years Eve night I discovered the delicious drink called Redd's Apple Ale. I have been wanting to drink something that has hops in it because it is good for your nerves but I think beer is gross tasting. My husband picked up the variety pack of the Redd's Apple Ale because he believes it is a mild ale that I would be able to tolerate. He was right. The pack came with Cranberry Apple, Strawberry Apple, and Apple. The Cranberry and Apple are my favorite - not a big fan of the Strawberry. They taste even better mixed with cinnamon and ginger non-alcoholic beer. 

Franklin's Favorite


This is him playing with his new chew rope that is Christmas colors. He got it from his grandma and grandpa on Christmas. He loves them both and plays with them often. There is squeaking in my house ALL.DAY.LONG.

No comments:

Post a Comment