Thursday, December 10, 2015

Thursday's Thoughts



Happy Almost Friday! Today I decided to make a Holiday Wishlist. I was struggling to create a list when I realized it is because I am grateful for what I have (a wonderful family, an amazing husband, a cozy little apartment, and a kitchen full of food). The things I wish for can't be found in a store.

For all chronic illnesses!!!:
Source

Health
I wish to be healthy. To be in control of my body. I want to be able to make plans and know that I will be well enough to do them. I hope to be able to take spontaneous trips without planning and days of rest ahead of time. I want to pursue passions and hobbies with all of my heart, not have to take long breaks to recover from the energy expended. I wish to be healthy and I wish for all those suffering from chronic illnesses to be cured of their illness.

peace on earth//:
Source

Peace on Earth
I know, it sounds cliche. But I am sure if you turn on the news and see the tragic events that are happening in our world you wish for it too. The amount of innocent lives that are lost every day break my heart. These people had their whole lives ahead of them, a life full of love, laughter, dreams, and memories but it was taken away from them in a blink of an eye. I wish for peace.

Shelter for All
Baby, its cold outside... and everyone deserves a roof over their head and a warm bed to sleep in. I know this is not the case in our world, many go without basic necessities on a daily basis - but this holiday season I hope and pray for all to have a place to call home.

*Linking up with Running with Spoons*

No comments:

Post a Comment