Monday, November 9, 2015

Weekend Snapshots

Happy Monday!  Hope everyone had a great weekend.  I had a fun and relaxing weekend spent with family. I am hoping to have a day of eating and update on macros post up this week. Here is my weekend in snapshots!


{Yankee Candle Sale with Mom}



{2 Pink Sand, Apple Spice, Berrylicious, Chocolate Layer Cake, and North Pole Sample Candles  only a dollar each!}



{Berrylicious Car Freshener for Husband}


{Gym time on Saturday - Rest Day Sunday}

Hahahahaha I will always love them, but I might not always like them!:

{No snapshots - Game Night at Parent's. We grilled out, talked, laughed and played Ripple and Five Crown's}


Developer Treyarch has a good record of keeping things fresh in Call of Duty. The company started working on the franchise back in 2005. With World at War it added zombies; Black Ops went to Vietnam; Black Ops 2 traversed time and added branching narratives. For its next installment, Treyarch is, once again, trying something new.:

{New Call of Duty Game - I am sure if you have a gamer in your house this was played a lot this weekend!}



{Late Night Grocery Trip = delicious treats; I could not resist those peppermint Oreos}



{Watched the first couple of episodes of Limitless- I am quite intrigued by the plot line}

What did you do this weekend? What are your plans for this week?

*Linking up with Her Heartland Soul*

No comments:

Post a Comment