Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Weekend Snapshots

Hope everyone had a great weekend. Are you ready for Thanksgiving?!
I am ready for Thanksgiving, looking forward to spending time with the family and eating apple pie.

In my house, we are almost ready for Christmas too! My husband has been chomping at the bit to decorate so Friday night we spent our two month anniversary out purchasing our first Christmas Tree! :)


We came home, put on Lampoon's Christmas Vacation and got to decorating! Right now it just has tinsel, candy canes, and cardinals on it. We will be adding more later.
Full disclosure - he did most of the decorating & I fell asleep during the movie. Oops.

Most of Saturday was spent cleaning up and organizing around the house, as well as walks and play time with Franklin.


Saturday night my husband and I went to a Demolition Derby with my parents, which was disappointing and all we really watched was lawn mower races.



Sunday we re-watched Mockingjay Part 1 to prepare for our tradition of watching the newest Hunger Games movie in theaters on Thanksgiving.

And Franklin received some new sweaters & a bow tie Christmas collar from his Grandma (my mom).




He is still getting used to the sweaters - that's why he looks slightly uncomfortable in the first photo.

Hope everyone has a good week and Thanksgiving!!

*Linking up with Her Heartland Soul*






No comments:

Post a Comment