Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Wishlist Wednesday

Happy Wednesday! Here is my wishlist of the week. 

I can forecast rain more accurately than our weatherman!  Chronic illness cat tootiredtolivebutstillbreathing.blogspot.com:

1, Better Weather
     We have had rain storms almost every day this week and the change in barometric pressure is taking its toll on me! Hoping the storms will end soon.

2, Fun Hair
     I love crazy hair colors. If I feel well enough I am gonna try to make this wish come true soon.

Such a pretty pink. And if it was Just a little bit lighter. It would be the ideal pink for my hair.:
Source
3. A Cardinals win
     Sadly, my boys didn't win last weekend but our next game is Monday night and I am hoping for a win. I believe in them!

Wifey baseball tee. Ivory with heather grey sleeves. Very soft material!

4. Wife Wear
     This shirt for Piace Boutique is too cute. Such an adorable way to show off my newlywed status. I love that its baseball style too. 


 What are you wishing for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment