Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Wishlist Wednesday

Where are our peanut butter lovers?!? #humor #peanutbutter:
PROTEIN NUT BUTTER  
     Since my goal this month is to eat more protein I have been eyeing up flavored nut butters that have added protein in them. Red Velvet Peanut Butter with 11g of protein per serving - what's not to love? Or Birthday Cake Batter Protein Superfood Peanut Butter with 11g of protein per serving as well! I love all things birthday cake batter.

MORE CANDLES
    Last night there was an incident with our dishwasher and a plastic spoon. The whole apartment smelled like burnt plastic and many candles were lit. So now I need more. Really I just love candles, want more and any excuse will do! Luckily I have a Yankee Candle gift card (Thanks Mom)!

FROYO
      Confession: I haven't had frozen yogurt in over 2 weeks. Its been rough. Anyone else have a frozen yogurt addiction?  I have this weird habit where I crave froyo and ice cream at the end of September/beginning of October. I will eat it until December and be good until next September. Somehow I skip right over the summer months when 'normal' people are eating it. 

Out of my three wants this week the frozen yogurt is most likely to actually happen!

What have you been wishing for this week?
Do you like cold foods during winter or hot foods during the summer?



No comments:

Post a Comment