Friday, October 2, 2015

Friday Favorites #6; My Man

      As you all know, I recently got married! I haven't posted much about my husband on the blog so I thought this week's Friday Favorites post would be about him. Because obviously, he is my favorite. That's why I married him! I feel genuinely blessed to be married to my best friend.


      We met in 2013 and the first year of our relationship was long distance (it's not easy, but it's possible).  I knew he was something special. He is the most amazing man I have ever met. He is kind and has a huge heart. I didn't know guys like him even existed! He is my best friend, my other half, my strength when I am weak, my workout partner who pushes and challenges me, and the one who makes my heart happy.

He takes care of me when I am sick ( a lot ) and pushes me around in my wheelchair when I am not well enough to walk. 

    We have had our ups and downs, but I wouldn't change a single thing. I am so happy I get to spend the rest of my life with him. He makes me smile and laugh, even on my worst days.


     Spring of 2015 he asked me to marry him and I, of course, said YES.  We started planning a small backyard wedding but in the end decided an elopement in Las Vegas was best for us. It was perfect and intimate, the day was about us and the beginning of our lives together.



     Sorry the last two pictures aren't the best quality, due to copyright, I had to take pictures of 4x6 photos.  The last two photos where taken at the hotel chapel where my husband & I got married. The rest of the photos were taken by my amazing sister in law, Emilee. She did a great job on our engagement photos and I can't wait to do another photoshoot with her!!
    You can find her on her blog and Facebook!

*Check out what others are loving at Life in Leggings , Running4Cupcakes , and Grace & Love.*

1 comment:

  1. love that you guys went to Vegas!! and great pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete