Wednesday, September 9, 2015

WORKOUT WEDNESDAY #1 (legs)

      Some days are good workout days. Some days workouts are just hard. But that is okay! Don't expect to feel 'on your game' everyday. Don't let the hard days discourage you, keep working hard. It'll get easier and you will get stronger, healthier, fitter.

      This past week I have had a few not so good workout days. It was easy to feel discouraged that I was not making progress. I felt like a previous hamstring injury was going to be setback, but I adapted and kept going. I reminded myself that each day is different and some days our bodies just aren't going to feel as strong as other days.

     Below is a good basic/beginner lower body workout. I definitely felt the burn. Weight can be added to all exercises. I usually add weight to most of these but the day I did this particular set I didn't add weight to anything but the cable kickbacks because of my hamstring acting up. Also I usually strive to hit 3 sets of 10-12 on all exercises, but if you can't, don't worry - Just try to work up to it!





What is your favorite leg exercise?
Mine is donkey kicks which I will include in next leg workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment