Friday, March 4, 2016

Friday Favorites

I am all about health, wellness, and natural products lately. I have decided to start cutting out parabens, sulfates, petrochemicals, and many more toxins.
There was a study done that estimates the average woman puts over 160 chemicals on her body daily. Some of these chemicals are known to be harmful for the body and some we don't yet know the effects they have.
As someone who already has many health issues, I know my body doesn't need any more things to be battling on a daily basis.

Here are some of the things I have been loving lately...



I received these amber bottles for testing purposes to review on Amazon. I love being a reviewer because I receive so many great things and these bottles are definitely one of those great things. The amber coloring helps protect the integrity of any oils or essential oils I add to the bottles. Recently I am using the bottles for face serums. My current combo is grapeseed oil, jojoba oil, lemongrass oil, lavender oil, and tea tree oil. This is to help clear up blemishes and acne.




I have been using my new diffuser in my home for a little over a week. The little guy is always on, during the day and at night while I sleep. I love that I have a way to clean my air and have my home smell nice without burning candles that left off chemicals and fumes into the air. 
Please note I received this product for testing purposes as well but I honestly do love it and use it all the time. I do not post products I don't truly love on my Friday Favorites posts. 

I Kissed A Dog

My mom sent me the link to this on Pinterest. I think this shirt is adorable! The company has many other adorable dog shirts. Each shirt you buy feeds 7 shelter dogs!!

Franklin's Favorite 


Naps!!
How can you go wrong with a good nap? :) 


To see what others are loving go check out Life in Leggings!


No comments:

Post a Comment