Monday, November 30, 2015

Weekend in Review

     PLEASE let this be true!! Just one weekend of pure laziness!:

     I have not been feeling well lately, my illness seems to be getting the upper hand recently. Sometimes I like to pretend I am not sick and ignore the mild symptoms but if I do that for too long I burn myself out. So this weekend was low key and full of rest.

You’ve definitely pretended to be ill, when in fact you just can’t be bothered to leave the house. | 21 Signs You're Old Before Your Time:
Source

     Friday & Saturday were spent watching Cristela on Netflix. I heard it was a good show but I missed my opportunity to watch it when it originally aired. When I saw it was added to Netflix I just had to give it a try. I am really enjoying it.

"You can't have a kardashian lifestyle on a Honey Boo Boo budget." #Cristela!:
Source


     Yup. I'd rather pay $100 more bucks for something to be subjected to that mess.:

     Besides not being well enough to be standing in long lines, my dislike for crowds and chaos always keeps me from shopping on Black Friday. However I did do a little bit of online shopping this weekend. 

     #HappyThanksgiving!:
     Lots of leftover pie {and mashed potatoes} were consumed this weekend as well.

Hope everyone had a great weekend. 

*Linking up with Her Heartland Soul*

2 comments:

  1. haha I'm the same way about Black Friday! I went shopping Sunday when there were like, no sales...but also no people :D

    ReplyDelete