Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Weekend Snapshots {10.11 &10.12}

     Due to my husband's work schedule our 'weekend' this week (and most weeks) is Sunday & Monday. So if I post Weekend Recaps on Tuesdays sometimes, just go with it!  I was lucky enough to get to spend the lovely weekend with my wonderful husband and family, resting, watching football (and Netflix), and eating delicious food.


I got all caught up on Baby Daddy. Of course it ended on a cliffhanger! I can't wait to watch next season.


I started Heroes. My husband and I started watching Heroes Reborn when it premiered this season but I decided I wanted to go back and watch the original to better understand the story line. 



I got some treats to try! I have never had Quest bars or protein powder before so I am really looking forward to trying the chocolate chip cookie dough bar later this week. I also can't resist anything birthday cake flavored, especially if it has sprinkles! 


Watched my Arizona Cardinals dominate on Sunday! Go Cards!!


I painted my nails while the hubby played video games.
I feel like I picked a very 'spring' color, but I am loving it!



I ate some delicious food! Pumpkin bars with cream cheese frosting & Red Velvet Cake Batter + Cheesecake Frozen Yogurt with sprinkles and mini M&Ms.


And some not so delicious food... hour late, cold pizza. Domino's needs to step up their game.


Like all great weekends, I got to spend it with this man!!

Hope you all had a great weekend too!!

*Linking up with Her Heartland Soul*


No comments:

Post a Comment