Friday, September 11, 2015

Friday Favorites #3

It's Friday again, yay!!  I don't know about you, but this week went by quick for me. Probably because of the long weekend. Now without further ado, here is what I have been loving this week.



YOUTUBE
I have been on a YouTube kick. Don't get me wrong, I am still loving Netflix but my time has been split between the two lately. I watch a lot of fitness vlogs to give me workout ideas & inspire me to keep training. My current favorites are Lynette Marie and Robin Gallant.



LENNY & LARRY's

I saw quite a few people posting pictures and talking about this brand on Instagram so my fiance & I picked up some of their products while out running errands. It was the best and worst decision we made. We are hooked. They are delicious and have protein added to them!
The brownies are great, how can you go wrong with a combo of chocolate and protein? I like chopping it up and putting it on my oatmeal.
The cookies are also very good (and vegan!).
 My fiance and I both favor the double chocolate chip cookie (I think we have a chocolate problem). I can't wait to try some of the other flavors that Lenny & Larry's has to offer.


Source

WORKOUTS
I am really enjoying my workouts lately. I can feel myself getting stronger. I still have rough days where I feel like I'm making no progress but I am reminding myself that this is a journey. Yes, I have goals and I am working everyday to achieve them but I am working on not getting overly caught up in the end result. We live in the here and now, it's important to enjoy today, enjoy the process, enjoy the burn, and enjoy the sweat and satisfaction of a good workout.

What have you been loving this week?

Check out what others are loving at Life in Leggings , Running4Cupcakes , and Grace & Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment